The Monument is located on Piekna Street. A
slab rests on the spot, at which in August 1941, soldiers of the Wehrmacht murdered
approximately 800 Jewish residents, of whom 300 were executed, and 500 were burned alive
in a locked barn.
Translated from: Remembrances &
Monuments of Jewish Culture in Poland.
Assembled, compiled and introduced by
Przemyslaw Burchard. Warsaw, 1990.
Top three photos courtesy of Ty Rogers.
Bottom photo courtesy of Eunice Kahn.