Home Shtetl Life Holocaust Landsmanshaftn History Photos Videos
Maps Trips Surnames Researchers Links Guest Book Contact

Radzilow Catholic Church and Cemetery

The rest of this section available only under password protection

Catholic Photo Section
includes photos of:

The exterior and interior of the Old Wooden Church building, currently located in Kramarzewo (Built 1463-1474; Rebuilt 1739) [These are beautiful color photos]
Exterior and interior of the
New Church building, built on the same lot where the Old Wooden Church stood
Catholic Cemetery in Radzilow

Old wooden Church in its original location, taken 1964.
The Church has been moved, intact, to the nearby town of Kramarzewo.
[Large unmarked version available]

   Return to Photos